There are many operating, health, environmental and assurance benefits when you convert your swimming pool to fresh water.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider the Enviroswim system.
- Fantastic fresh water to swim in - like swimming in drinking water - our process meets drinking water standards*
- The safest water for your family to swim in
- Reduces energy costs - reduce pump run times
- Reduce chemical cost
- Removes the need for pool stabiliser
- Removes the need for high salt concentrations
- Removes the need to add chlorine or use salt water chlorinators to produce chlorine
- Eliminates most of the regular consumables including salt, chlorine, hydrogen peroxide and stabiliser
- Freshwater prolongs life of all equipment including pool interior surfaces, hard & soft landscaping. Enviroswim water is not harmful to plant life
- Residual sanitiser and algaecide lasts for weeks, ensuring you will never come home to a green pool
- Compatible with all pumps, filters and heating solutions
- Ensures air quality for indoor pools.
Health & environmental benefits:
- Reduces your pool's carbon footprint
- Removes the need to add pool stabiliser - BANNED in some parts of the world.
- Reduces urban salinity - Salt pools are BANNED in some parts of the world.
- Eliminates most chemicals known to cause serious health issues
- Non irritating to skin and eyes
- Beneficial for asthmatics, psoriasis and eczema sufferers
- Pool and backwash water can be recycled without diluting for use in gardens, holding tanks, and grey water systems
- The ES3 system is the only Australian water purification system to have obtained world-renowned industry accreditation
- Unique, patented technology, designed with government support here in Australia
- Independently verified by NATA certified laboratories here and overseas
- Proven by NATA certified laboratories to be more effective and quicker to act than chlorine
* ES3 Process meets NZ drinking water standards
** Please see operating manual for correct operating and working parameters.
Learn more about the associated benefits, including the benefits of ionisation.